What Makes This An Eco-Conscious Shop?
Terra Movement always focuses on sustainability. We are trying our best to showcase our designs on products that are as eco-friendly as possible. And here is how. Bare in mind that these might change if we find more sustainable options in the future. Our creativity and designs shouldn’t come to the expense of the planet.
- Some of our prints are printed on uncoated paper so that you can recycle them in the future.
- However, we have recently found a new more eco-friendly provider. Therefore, some of our prints are printed on partially recycled materials and sustainably sourced material. You will find this information on each product page.
- Our clothing is either made from 100% organic cotton or a mixture of organic cotton and recycled polyester. Our provider is Inkthreadable who print our designs on their Stanley/ Stella collection.
- Our thank you cards that are shipped with the illustration prints are printed on all recycled paper
- Our stickers that seal the envelope containing our prints are made from recycled material.
- The packaging we ship our illustrations in is plastic-free and fully recyclable.
- The protective corrugated board you find in each package comes from discarded boxes from local businesses.
- We will donate 10% of the profits to small conservation charities.
We do not support overconsumption of any kind, which is why we hope that you make mindful purchases in our shop and that what you buy you will truly treasure.
As mentioned above, we are always trying to find the most environmentally friendly solutions. If we make any changes, we will update the information on this page.
Feel free to contact us using our contact page if you have any more questions regarding our eco-friendly practices.